Springtime fun for the kids in 3..2..1
Whether you’re in the mood for spring or feeling like it’s just another seasonal change, our tips for family fun are sure to create smiles and bring new memories into your home. The team at Zenner & Ritter Inc. is a group of hard working professional HVAC technicians, all with families of their own. Our way of giving joy to customers is in pleasant interactions, taking care and showing respect for your home, all while performing furnace installation service in Tonawanda, NY at the highest standards. From our families to yours, we hope you enjoy the spring and some of these ideas.
- Plan a special family dessert. Lately we’ve been into ice cream with the warmer weather as an inspiration. Try making a sundae night with the kids. Take them with you to the supermarket or a convenience store to get vanilla or chocolate ice cream and all the fixings. Some toppings popular in our families are crushed oreo cookies, chopped peanuts, chocolate syrup, rainbow sprinkles, and sliced fresh strawberries. Set out a small amount of each topping in a bowl with a spoon. At the end of the toppings, have the chocolate syrup and whipped cream to finish off the custom treats.
- Borrow some ideas from family and neighbors. Ask around for ideas for day trips, weekend visits, and small excursions. There might be a local park or historic site close by you didn’t even know about or totally let fall from your radar. Join up with another family to do a visit together or venture out with just the kids. Remember to take lots of photos and bring drinks to keep everyone hydrated. If you’re planning a day trip or weekend, pack all the essential foods needed and bring the cooler if necessary. Involve the kids in sandwich making or portioning snacks into plastic ware or small bags.
- Visit an indoor ice skating rink. It’s more of a winter sport, but it’s definitely a great way to cool off in warmer weather. The kids will enjoy the exercise and you’ll get a laugh together going around the ice. Anyone who can ice skate backwards has got us impressed, see if your kids can learn it while they practice their skills.
- Find that perfect family-friendly TV show. Finding a show you can all look forward to might sound a little lazy, but it can be a great source for shared experience that leads to deeper conversations. As characters face different situations, you have the opportunity to bring up life questions and lessons with the kids, while also having an activity everyone can look forward to doing together.
- Get a furnace installation done so you’re set for a cozy home. Ask us about different manufacturers rebates and warranties to pick the right furnace for your home.
We’re enjoying spring and want to help you and your family with home comfort year round. When it’s time for a new furnace installation service in Tonawanda, NY, trust in the honest and professional care from Zenner & Ritter Inc. Give us a call today at 716-833-2463.